Thursday, February 12, 2015

About Me

My name is Justine Weiler. I am a student at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. I am studying special education. I was born in Stanley, Wisconsin and I grew up in Winneconne, Wisconsin.I have three sisters and one brother. I am a proud aunt of two nephews. I also have a lot of pets. I currently have seven cats and two dogs. My favorite sport growing up was soccer. I played on teams since I was probably in second grade. I played on indoor leagues and traveling leagues. I played for two years in high school, but I decided that I did not want to play on a team anymore after that. I also liked swimming a lot growing up. It was by far my favorite thing to do. I spent a lot of time growing up at Marble Park in Winneconne. However, my favorite place to swim in Lake Emily near Amherst. I liked going camping there with my family. Two years ago my cousin wanted to take me to a new beach on Lake DuBay near Stevens Point. I really like swimming there with her because there is a restaurant right on the beach, and we can rent kayaks there. In general, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and spending time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment